Environmental issues are very important to us and we do believe that is something we should be committed to as much as possible.
There are many ways in which you can do that, from bigger and planned actions to small gestures which become extremely important in a wider perspective.
EKOOK has put in place a sustainability policy which consists of some crucial points such as:
1) Our staff is well educated on recycling and reducing all the materials we cannot recycle as much as possible
2) We try to minimise the use of disposable products to the benefit of durable products
3) We try to reduce water use as much as possible
4) We mainly "buy what we need" to minimise the risk of food wastage.
5) Our food wastage is extremely low since it is pre-portioned and our customers can therefore have exactly what they need.
6) Last but not least, EKOOK is committed to recycling its packaging and would be happy to do that by inviting its customers to return theirs, where applicable, at its sole cost and expense. Please feel free to contact us on 02072252688 or email us at email@example.com to find out how to do that.